I’m proud to announce that the 2011 Maple Street Press Yankees Annual is only a few weeks away from hitting the newsstands. MSP is taking pre-orders now if you want it hot off the press.
Edited by Cecilia Tan, with articles written by several writers, including: Joe McDonald, Howard Megdal, E.J. Fagan and yours truly. I’ve written a piece on Yankees pitching prospect Dellin Betances entitled “The Pride of Brooklyn.” I would just like to thank Cecilia Tan for giving me this opportunity to contribute to the annual.
What else is in the magazine?
- Pitch-level scouting reports revealing the strengths, weaknesses, and tendencies of every key player
- The good, the bad, and the ugly: Breaking down the Yankees rotation
- Robinson Cano: Was his MVP-caliber season a fluke or is he barely getting started?
- The Yankees lineup is filled with greats, but who will eventually get the Hall call?
- The top 10 hitting and pitching prospects, and who is set to arrive in The Bronx first
- Lefty? Righty? Both. An interview with ambidextrous hurler Pat Venditte
- Bombers Dozen: The Yankees MVPs from Ruth to A-Rod
- 27 Places every Yankees fan should see before they die
Price: $12.99, Publication Date: March 2011, Pages: 128
- Andy Pettitte pitched through back and leg injuries in playoffs
- Derek Jeter Always “In”. New York Post: “Out”
- Photo of the day: 1987 ticket prices
- Yankees Want Steinbrenner Letters Kept Private
- Should Jeter’s biographer be defending him in the press?
- Charleston’s Pfander Named Executive VP/COO of Akron Aeros
- What Zack Greinke thinks about pitching in New York
- Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum (Baltimore, MD)
- Why it makes sense (and cents) for no DH
- Denzel Washington and Reggie Jackson – Backstage